Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:32:13 -0500
From:      Marina Brown <marina@surferz.net>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>, Joe Halpin <joe.halpin@attbi.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Partnership Proposal

Forward it to the following address:

   "Nigeria Scam Task Force"  <419.fcd@usss.treas.gov>

They have a task force to deal with these idiots. Mind you, some people w=
ho
have resonded to their adds have lost their entire life savings. Some tha=
t went
to Nigeria dissapeared.

                   Go get 'em
                        Marina Brown

---------------------

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Bill Moran wrote:
> On Friday 15 February 2002 08:16, Joe Halpin wrote:
> > MR MICHEAL ADAM wrote:
> > > ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO
> > > Dear Sir / Madam,
> > > I am Dr. Mrs. Marian Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of
> > > state,
> > > General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while
> > > still on active
> > > service for our Country.
> > > I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great
> > > assistance to
> > > me, I currently have within my reach the sum of 76MILLION U.S
> > > dollars cash
> > > which l intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Hopefully everyone here is aware that this is a well-known scam.
>=20
> You know, I tried to forward this to the FBI, but apparently the hojill=
ions
> in tax $$ we give the US government every year isn't enough to allow
> the FBI to have a mail server that actually works.
>=20
> --=20
> Bill Moran
> Potential Technology technical services
> http://www.potentialtech.com
>=20
--=20
/~\ The ASCII                           Marina Brown=20
\ / Ribbon Campaign
X  Against HTML                     marina@surferz.net
/ \ Email!               Wide awake in the LAnd of Rip Van Winkle