Date:      Mon, 3 May 1999 14:04:36 -0700
From:      mikel@zso.dec.com (Mike Lempriere)
To:        jb@cimlogic.com.au
Cc:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, jb@cimlogic.com.au, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD 3.1 on a Multia box

If nobody else can do it, I have access to a CDROM burner, and have a fast
Internet connection.  I am not volunteering to be a CDROM clearinghouse,
but I would be willing to make 3 or 4 disks once or twice for testing and
mail them to whomever.

One word of warning though, I don't know if our machine is capable of
making a bootable disk though, I've only ever made data disks with ISO9660
filesystems.  (Has anyone ever used "WinGear" CDROM writer software?  If
you know how to do a bootable CDROM, please email me directly.)

--
Pacific NorthWest wine, blues, jazz info; http://vintners.net/~mikel
Mike Lempriere-Work: mikel@zso.dec.com; Home: mikel@vintners.net