Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:30:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
To:        FreeBSD ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        bsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: thanks all

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Robert Chalmers wrote:

> So, does anyone know of a _good_ annex type device that will do the same job?
> 8 port, Rj45, Ethernet-UTP and can handle auto-dialing to
> connect to the provider, .....and most of all :-) speaks rfc1323.

Livinsgston's Portmaster 2e-10 has 10 ports, 10baseT Ethernet and can
autodial to the provider. I don't know about RFC1323 but if you send email
to megazone@livingston.com to ask about it he should know because he used
to be Xylogic's top tech support guy until about a year and a half ago so
he knows both product lines intimately.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com