Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 10:00:11 -0400
From:      "Craig Shrimpton" <craigs@os.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sendmail relay no longer works on 2.1.5

Folks,

I have several machines running 2.1.5 that can no loger accept outbound
mail
from a Mac mail gateway.  A ps shows the sendmail daemon accepting a
connection from the gateway server but mail is never transfered.  The
gateway
works fine with my 2.1.0-STABLE machines as well a a Linux box.  Normal
sendmail ops on the 2.1.5 boxes work fine.  It's only when a relay host
connects that I have problems.  No errors are generated, it just eventually

times-out.

Any ideas?

Craig