Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:34:21 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Marc Ramirez <marc.ramirez@bluecirclesoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suggestion for /usr/src/UPDATING

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 04:40:28PM -0400 I heard the voice of
Marc Ramirez, and lo! it spake thus:

> "This statement is false" is true half the time. :)

Actually, it's true all the time (as well as being false all the
time), since you can model its veracity as a pair of entwined virtual
particles, one being truth and one falsehood (sadly, there's no room
in this absurdity for beauty, strangely enough.  But that's the charm
of it).  It's only when you ask which it is that the problem resolves
8-}

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net