Date:      Sun, 28 May 2006 12:31:18 -0400
From:      Lucinda <peacewrk@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   thunderbird-0.8: Building summary file for inbox...

I have the same problem with loading my email. I get the Building
summary file for inbox message and nothing more happens until I click on
a different folder and go back to Inbox. Then sometimes it will load the
email messages. But as I work through them it won't let me go very long
before it freezes up everything on the inbox window. Then I have to
click on another folder and back to inbox and wait for it to build
summary file again - sometimes a long wait. Then I have a brief time
when I can work through my email. Takes me forever to get anything done.

I searced for ~/.thunderbird/*/conpreg.dat but don't have it to delete.
Nothing that I know of preceded the change in the way I accessed my
email. It just started to be difficult out of the blue.

I'm not very computer saavy, so don't know what to do to fix it.

Lucinda