Date:      Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:18:06 +0100
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   TL-WR1043: switch

So with the GPIOs working, the next step would be to attach a =
bit-banging I2C device to GPIO 18 and 19.  My kernel foo is probably not =
up to creating the appropriate newbus attachment myself.  Anybody want =
to give me a hint?  I'd start by copying lpbb, replacing the parallel =
port code with appropirate gpio calls.

I haven't taken a detailed look at the OpenWrt code, but the datasheet =
for the RTL8366 can be googled, including a full register map and a =
description of the VLAN configuration (which I'm most interested in). =
With a working I2C bus, that shouldn't be too hard, I'd think.

Stefan

--=20
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811