Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:12:19 -0800
From:      "Chris Rogert" <chrisr@cheap-domainregistration.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   freebsd.org

I just saw your link to alldomains.com on your webpage
http://www.freebsd.org/gallery/cgallery.html .  Our site,
Cheap-DomainRegistration.com, sells domain names for much cheaper (only
$8.75 with no hidden fees).  We would like to place your site in our
directory of Domain Names and Internet Resources if you are interested in
exchanging links.  The form to add your site and the HTML for our link can
be found at http://www.cheap-domainregistration.com/cgi-bin/links/add.cgi .

I look forward to approving your site for our directory.  Please email me
if you have any questions.

Regards,
Chris Rogert
Cheap Domain Registration