Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:41:59 +0100 (BST)
From:      Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>, David Nugent <davidn@labs.usn.blaze.net.au>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OS/2 users going to FreeBSD? :-)

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > *Insert Gum Shield*
> > M$ Windows does have good documentation though, perhaps due to people
> > being paid to do it, or because there's a lot of people who can't write M$
> > Windows software but want to get it in on it.
>
> I think it's the paid part which does it.  Happily, I'm now
> interviewing for a paid writer's position now so that this component
> of the problem can be dealt with.

Actually I was expecting someone to flame me for saying that M$ Windows
has better docs than FreeBSD, which isn't entirely true but...

Eagerly awating documentation... ;) Hope (s)he's good.

Steve Roome - Vision Interactive Ltd.
Tel:+44(0)117 9730597 Home:+44(0)976 241342
WWW: http://dylan.visint.co.uk/