Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:02:27 -0800
From:      Jos Backus <josb@cncdsl.com>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DJBDNS vs. BIND

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 05:47:02AM +0000, Terry Lambert wrote:
> I think the license is a show stopper, anyway.  Somwthing so basic
> has got to be locally hackable,

What kind of hacking do you foresee?

We could always ask Dan to do the hacking, see how he feels about that.

> and the hacked code has got to be distributable.

Dan also wants to see more widespread use of his software - maybe a middle
ground can be found.

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        "Modularity is not a hack."
                          _/  _/   _/                -- D. J. Bernstein