Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 09:10:40 -0400
From:      peterg <pgatz@tiac.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        pir@pir.net, sean@stat.Duke.EDU, dcs@newsguy.com
Subject:   RE: 1460D Adaptec, aic1 .. A big thanx and close it out

to: Peter R, Sean and Daniel

1 Big thanx for all 3 responses,

All responses work and are solid.

Once I rescan the SCSI bus I get my da devices immed.

camcontrol is what I lacked, I now know better ...

For this archive's sake I would like to mention to anyone trying to mount DOS
partitions that:
mount -t msdos /dev/da0 /mnt/your_mnt_dir  Won't work !!
mount -t msdos /dev/da0s1 /mnt/your_mnt_dir  Will WORK !!

After camcontrol rescanned that was the only other issue.

--P