Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:45:33 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Larry Sica <lomion@mac.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WTC Payoff [11 september] (was Re: oh my god the nasa  shuttleblewup)

Larry Sica <lomion@mac.com> writes:
> On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 04:53 PM, Dave Hayes wrote:
>> Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
>>> David is one of those guys who will not be happy unless he is
>>> arguing with someone who is not happy to be arguing with him.
>>
>> You are, as usual, in error. My happiness has nothing to do with
>> anyone outside of me.
>
> But you can be made happy by the actions of others...

Technically incorrect. You -decide- to be happy, and the actions
of others influenced your decision.

> AND FURTHERMORE i make a motion to adjourn this thread as i am
> approaching a non-happy moment.. I just ran out of pistachios...

I just bet you will fix that and then go back to being happy. ;)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance
when the need for illusion is deep