Date:      Sun, 07 Dec 2003 08:30:51 -0500
From:      camuflag <camuflag@globo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   It's very relevant replying my email, please

Dear Mr Park

My name is Ziad Fazah. Indeed, after having installed Freebsd version
5.1 on my pc, I found out that  its kernel had detected all my hardware
cards. Meanwhile, on having ended up the installation on my pc, I
noticed that by clicking on exit sysinstall and removing my CD in order
to reboot the system, the installation itself didn't led me into a
graphical environment. Unfortunately, it left me in a shell, wherein it
was written  Grub. Thus, I do ask you urgently what to do, in the sense
of being led into a graphical environment. Moreover, only twice, I
managed to get at the login and the password successfully, but
afterwards, I couldn't go further. On the other hand, my attempts foiled
to get at the graphical environment. Don't you think that it might be a
certain mistake of this version? Please, help me.

                                             Sincerely,
					    Ziad Fazah