Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2000 16:20:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Omachonu Ogali <oogali@intranova.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   PicoBSD

Ok, parts of PicoBSD are finally working again. I've managed to get dial,
isp, and net working again. The only ones left to check out are bridge and
install, I'm not sure about router, does that still exist or was that
replaced by bridge? Bridge is too big to fit on a floppy so I'm working on
slimming that down a little.

| Omachonu Ogali                                     oogali@intranova.net |
| Intranova Networking Group                 http://tribune.intranova.net |
| PGP Key ID:                                                  0xBFE60839 |
| PGP Fingerprint:       C8 51 14 FD 2A 87 53 D1  E3 AA 12 12 01 93 BD 34 |