Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 1995 11:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wayne Hernandez <hernanw@FSL.ORST.EDU>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Any interest in this? Now on second version

On Wed, 27 Sep 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> 1) It's a tool with which you can configure emacs, tcsh and fvwm (and soon
>    bash, NCSA WWW server and procmail)
>    The configuration is done with check buttons entries, list boxes,
>    etc.  All the way there's lots of help.

I would be interested in this if it's available.  I'm struggling trying
to find the combinations of keys to do simple things that should be one
key or two key combinations that I was told could be done with emacs.

>   - how do you enable/disable automatic logout ?

I get stung by this when doing a make, as it logs out after an hour of no
activity.  Maybe I should redirect the output to a file.  But I like the
command history of tcsh.

Can we download and use the files as is, or does a port need to be made?

Wayne