Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:36:47 +1100
From:      Terry Sposato <terry@sucked-in.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portmaster question

--------------enigBA2D7F75FE97E1B16A32B77F

Hi,

I recently did a binary upgrade from 6.2-RELEASE to 6.3-RELEASE and=20
everything went smoothly. For good measure I decided to do an upgrade of =

all of my installed ports with the following command:

sudo portmaster -Rfda

It quit out when failing to build the ImageMagick port which is fine,=20
one thing I am curious of is, the next time I go to run that command,=20
will it still rebuild all of my ports or start off from where it left=20
off the previous run?

--=20
Regards,

Terry Sposato
terry@sucked-in.com
http://www.sucked-in.com

GnuPG Key  : 0xB7643BC8
Fingerprint: EE92 D9E1 C98E 759F 5991 DFF6 70CE 8936 B764 3BC8