Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:25:42 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Jon Parise <jcptch@osfmail.isc.rit.edu>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sysinstall: is it really at the end of its lifecycle?

On Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 12:03:01PM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > I was under the impression that Polar Bears are native to the
> > North Pole and penguins are from the South Pole.
>
> Really?  What eats penguins then?  Maybe walrus?
>
> - Jordan

Which leads us to the inevitable conclusion: with jkh and your's
truly as guides you cannot get *more* lost. In order to break the
record just set mankind will need to leave this blueish planet to
explore the final frontier.

--
Wilko Bulte 		Arnhem, The Netherlands	  - The FreeBSD Project
    			WWW : http://www.tcja.nl  http://www.freebsd.org