Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:26:52 -0500
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        Paul MacKenzie <elephant@cgocable.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail: root... recipient names must be specified

At 14:52 -0500 98.03.25, Paul MacKenzie wrote:
>I am having quait a time with send mail..  The error I am getting is
>
>root... recipient names must be specified...

Uh, what did you do to get said message (e.g. how are you invoking
sendmail), how did you generate your .cf file?

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?  Please read this first:
<http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                  Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com          <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;