Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:56:12 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Steven Friedrich <FreeBSD@insightbb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Acrobat plugin

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 11:55:18PM -0500, Steven Friedrich wrote:
> I found the 4x example and copied it to etc and removed the stuff for Ope=
ra...
>=20
> When I started firefox and went to about:plugins, I now have a new one fo=
r=20
> realplayer, but I'm still missing acroread.  I had previously found the=
=20
> nppdf.so and made a hard link into the directory where nphelix (Helix DNA=
=20
> plugin: realplayer g2) is.  Why it sees one and not the other is beyond m=
e...
>=20
> any more ideas?

Try the www/plugger port.

    Cheers,

    Matthew

--=20
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                       8 Dane Court Manor
                                                      School Rd
PGP: http://www.infracaninophile.co.uk/pgpkey         Tilmanstone
Tel: +44 1304 617253                                  Kent, CT14 0JL UK

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP--