Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:07:44 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Everything is installed, X does not work completely

I redid the installation.
Only installed mach64 driver.
I added the clock section, trying 28.636 then 29.5 as values.
New xorg.conf.new http://slexy.org/view/s20yam1lZu

Now the monitor blacks out, which is an improvement from a no signal call.

New /var/log/Xorg.0.log http://slexy.org/view/s203VP3WtN

I'm going to argue for the ">setenv output-device /path/to/graphics card"
for reason that until I did so, the default was for the UPA/sunffb.

So, the question is: "I have a connection to the monitor but a black screen
with nothing, what am I missing from xorg.conf.new?"