Date:      Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:00:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsenfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: coda filesystem.

There must be a patch for MAKEDEV.I have searched
freebsd-questions archive some one has written 'I have
patched MAKEDEV to create /dev/cfs* entries'

Additionally there is nothing like /sbin/mount_cfs
:).But can be very good if freebsd core team accept
(mfc) it into stable.But time is needed for that cause
coda is sthing that is unmature.And I havent found a
benchmark tool for coda fs too.