Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:34:03 -0500
From:      John Von Essen <john@essenz.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adding Hammerhead to Ports Directory

I would like to know how I go about adding a new application to sysutils.
The application is called Hammerhead and it is a web server stress testing
tool (hammerhead.sourceforge.net). I just finished working with the
developer and we got the modifications completed in order for it to
compile under FreeBSD 4.7.

I have written all the files for a ports entry (Makefile, description
files, etc) and have tested it on my 4.7-STABLE and 4.6-STABLE machines -
in both cases the ports makefile runs smoothly.

So where do I go from here?

Thanks in advance.

John Von Essen
john@essenz.com