Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 1996 19:30:56 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        wb2oyc@cyberenet.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD - Linux

In article <XFMail.961009210619.wb2oyc@cyberenet.net> you wrote:

: It works perfectly for me on Linux.  The fault on FreeBSD is that I
: cannot get it to find the icons or xpm's.

 A small extract from my .fvwm2rc95

#========================================================================#

#
# Module path and paths to the icons
# ModulePath is a colon-separated list, just like regular unix PATH
#
ModulePath /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm95-2/
PixmapPath /usr/X11/bitmaps/:/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm95-2/icons
IconPath   /usr/X11/bitmaps/:/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm95-2/icons

 I can't comment too much on your minicom experience, because I haven't
 used it for a long time.  I mainly use kermit nowdays because I find
 it does everything I want, and is a good terminal emulator.

 I'm sure that if you describe your minicomm problem in more detail
 someone could point out the problem.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds