Date:      Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:18:39 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X11 dependenices question

Hi guys,

I'm putting together a port of wmpinboard and noticed this after
running `make package' while testing it (note it installed fine with
make install)..

[root@corp:/home/jim/freebsd/ports/wmpinboard]# pkg_add wmpinboard-0.7.tgz
pkg_add: could not find package XFree86-3.3.3.1 !
[root@corp:/home/jim/freebsd/ports/wmpinboard]#

I'm running version 3.3.2 of XFree86.  My question is, since it
doesn't depend on that particular version of XFree86 (it just needs
some version of X), how do I get it working with other versions?

Thanks,

--
: Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	:
: System Administrator		| http://www.triax.com/		: