Date:      Sun, 9 Sep 2012 19:48:37 +0300
From:      Alexandr Kovalenko <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        bapt@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere && building for "."

Hello,

I have a quick question about poudriere and building for HEAD (AKA .
AKA 10.0-CURRENT).

When I created my buildjail, I used "." to specify version and method "csup".

The funny thing is that now I get (please note "." instead of "10.0"):

checking build system type... i386-portbld-freebsd.
checking host system type... i386-portbld-freebsd.

in all package builds.

Most of packages do not dislike this, but there is at least one, which
does - namely lsof - it fails to detect FreeBSD version.

Could you please advise a solution for this?

Thanks in advance!

--
Alexandr Kovalenko
http://uafug.org.ua/