Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:11:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Flowers <jflowers@peony.ezo.net>
To:        Theo PAGTZIS <T.Pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Eric Kozowski <eric@svjava.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fbsd box acting as a wavelan BS and stats

Nope

snip -----------------------

wicontrol -i wi0 -o
Transmitted unicast frames:             181061
Transmitted multicast frames:           0
Transmitted fragments:                  181161
Transmitted unicast octets:             25702660
Transmitted multicast octets:           0
Single transmit retries:                13557
Multiple transmit retries:              10208
Transmit retry limit exceeded:          15151
Transmit discards:                      0
Transmit discards due to wrong SA:      0
Received unicast frames:                215209
Received multicast frames:              11804
Received fragments:                     5396844
Received unicast octets:                177192551
Received multicast octets:              969400
Receive FCS errors:                     739429
Receive discards due to no buffer:      0
Can't decrypt WEP frame:                0
Received message fragments:             412
Received message bad fragments:         12513

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
#4 ranked ISP on C|NET #1 in Ohio