Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:20:22 -0400
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com>
To:        Reinier Bezuidenhout <rbezuide@oskar.nanoteq.co.za>, "Andrew N. Edmond" <edmond@shaman.lycaeum.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: die Linux die!

On Tue, Jun 23, 1998 at 09:28:11AM +0200, Reinier Bezuidenhout wrote:

> > 	http://kirch.net/unix-nt.html
> >
> > Which I have used numerous times to convince the upper level management to
> > stray from NT and into the heaven of unixdom.  But I have not seen any
> > "Linux Haters Bible" - does any such thing exist?
>
> Maybe I'll touch it with a "short" pole ...
>
> NT is NOT EQUAL to LINUX
>
> It sounds like you think NT is Linux ???  It sounds a bit confusing ...

I'm not sure what you think is so confusing.  He wants a FreeBSD vs.
Linux document.  He knows of a NT vs. Unix document, which he cites as
an example of the kind of thing he's looking for.  I don't know why you
accuse him of thinking Linux and NT are the same thing; he just would
rather use FreeBSD than either of them, a sensible preference in my
book!

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com> * Stay close to the Vorlon.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.