Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:55:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 22GAMMA-020697--Lib problems galore

Oh yeah, I thought a nice fresh start might clear things up, but no go.  I
did do this, and it's scary, but it's working:

cd /usr/lib

for i in `ls /usr/local/lib`
do ln -s $i .
done

and the same for the Xlibs.  It's like ldconfig is broken for me, and I
don't have a clue why.  Other than this, the upgrade was flawless, I
hardly even had to touch /etc afterwards...

Charles

HELP!