Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:23:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Valeri Galtsev" <galtsev@kicp.uchicago.edu>
To:        "Yoann Gini" <yoann.gini@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPv4 addresses clash / jails not working after  =?iso-8859-1?Q?reboot=85?=

Hi Yoann,

I must say I'm not an expert if the first place, and I never used ezjail,
I'm creating jails manually...

Still. Try to make all jails configured each with one single IP. To the
best of my knowledge jail implementation doesn't support multiple IPs.

I have the box similar to yours, that has 3 different IPs. I have a bunch
of services in individual jails. With that restriction in jail
implementation I have to have three different jails (one per IP) for each
of the services.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about something.

Thanks.
Valeri