Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:13:05 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?B?0JHQvtGA0LjRgQ==?= <borius@i.ua>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?utf-8?B?RndkOiBSZVsyXTogZmFpbHMgZXhlYy5wb3N0c29wIGFmdGVyIHNodXRkb3duIGphaWwu?=

> Everything looks right to me. I've tried it out on my own system, and
> it worked as expected. The only difference is I don't have VIMAGE, so
> I commented out the vnet stuff (including the exec.start that goes
> along with it).
>
> So maybe the trouble is with vnet? Even still, that looks correct.
> I'm just able to test it at the moment. Regardless, vnet shouldn't
> affect the nullfs mount.
>
> What output do you get for "jail -vr testjail1"?
>
> - Jamie
I do not understand anything, after booting my test stand to see output "jail -vr testjail1" all work's fine!
root@:~ # jail -rv testjail1
testjail1: run command in jail: /bin/sh /etc/rc.shutdown
Stopping cron.
Waiting for PIDS: 4040.
Stopping sshd.
Waiting for PIDS: 4036.
.
Terminated
testjail1: sent SIGTERM to: 3965
testjail1: removed
testjail1: run command: ifconfig epair0a destroy
testjail1: run command: /sbin/umount /jails/testjail1/dev
testjail1: run command: /sbin/umount -t nullfs /jails/testjail1/usr/ports

thank's for response, need more tests...

Регистрация домена .УКР со скидкой 150 грн.!
Закажи красивое имя сейчас http://фрихост.укр/domain/ukr/