Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:37:47 -0500
From:      William Bulley <web@umich.edu>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   problem with ISO images for 7.0-RELEASE

In the past, the boot CD-ROM (not disc1) allowed
one to install the operating system AND install
all the selected distributions.  This is the first
time I have tried downloading the ISO image of the
boot CD-ROM and it was unable to find my selected
distributions (bin, info, kernel, src, etc.) and
I had to stop the install.

For some reason I am unable to perform the FTP or
passive FTP install as documented in the release
announcement.  The missing distributions are not
present in any of the other ISO images.  What is
a person to do in this situation?

Regards,

web...

--