Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 1996 12:48:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      john@starfire.mn.org
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   raw newbie povray question

(Using the povray-2.2 package from from the FreeBSD 2.1 CD)
When I run povray with any +F, I get a data.dis file, of which "convert" says:
convert data.dis data.jpg
convert: Incorrect image header in file (data.dis).
When I use +FT, I get data.tga, but convert still doesn't like it, saying:
convert data.dis data.jpg
convert: Incorrect image header in file (data.dis).

I'm sure I'm doing something bone-head wrong, but I don't get it...

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417