Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:43:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nguyen Manh Tho <manhtho@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Why I can not send question to the group ?

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I am new user of Free BSD so I need more information
on this software. I subcribe to the mailling list
FreeBSD-question after registering to
Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG.

Would you please answering me this question: why I can
not send the question to mailling list
freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org althouth I've registered
already ?. I receive all mail in this group but I can
not send the question to the group from my Unversity
email.

Thank you very much,
Nguyen Manh Tho.

Here is the information from the mailler System when
returning my last 4 hour:

          Warning: could not send message for past 4
hours
    Date:
          Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:23:22 -0700 (GMT)
   From:
          Mail Delivery Subsystem
<MAILER-DAEMON@vnuserv.vnuhcm.edu.vn>
      To:
          <nmtho@dit.hcmut.edu.vn>

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Wed, 29 Dec 1999
14:19:46 -0700 (GMT)
from mailhost28 [172.28.1.3]

   ----- The following addresses had transient
non-fatal errors -----
<freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>

... while talking to hub.freebsd.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
<<< 450 Client host rejected: cannot find your
hostname, [202.167.121.195]
<freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>... Deferred: 450
Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname,
[202.167.121.195]
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 1 day old

Reporting-MTA: dns; vnuserv.vnuhcm.edu.vn
Arrival-Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:19:46 -0700 (GMT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Action: delayed
Remote-MTA: DNS; hub.freebsd.org
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 450 Client host rejected:
cannot find your hostname, [202.167.121.195]
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:23:21 -0700
(GMT)
Will-Retry-Until: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:19:46 -0700
(GMT)

      Subject:
               Asking about converting mailling system
from WinNT to
               Free BSD
         Date:
               Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:23:37 +0700
        From:
               Nguyen Manh Tho
<nmtho@dit.hcmut.edu.vn>
           To:
               freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org

Dear Sirs, Madam

I am Nguyen Manh Tho, from Vietnam. I would like to
know if there is any
way to convert the mailling system
from WinNT server using Nestcape software to Free BSD
mailling system
using sendmail software reserving all data and account
? How can I do
that ?

We need to convert these mailling system to Free BSD
version 2.2.7
system, and using Apache Web server, but I have no
books, documents and
experiences on Free BSD and Turbo Linux. I have a
little experience on
WinNT.

I have just downloaded the Free BSD Handbook and found
some more books
on Free BSD. Among of them, I think that the book
Complete BSD of Walnut
Creek cdrom is the most valuable, but this book is not
free. You know,
Vietnam is still very poor so it's very difficult to
me to register this
book or CD. Otherwise, I have no condition to pay and
buy this CD
because there is no Free BSD branch here. The Internet
speed here is
very terrible and not stable (about 100-150
bytes/second), very
difficult to download and browse in Internet.

Do you have this book on CD ? Would you please send me
this books in
some extract file such as gz, zip, tar,... In case it
contains more
part, please send seperate them in to many mail and
send them through
me. Or if this books have Acrobat Pdf format or
Ghostview ps format,
please extract them and send to me both 2 addresses
below:

 nmtho@dit.hcmut.edu.vn and manhtho@yahoo.com.

 I also send the email to Mr. Greg Lehey, the book
author but have no
reponse from him.

Thank you for ahead, I am looking forward your reply,

Best Regards,

Nguyen Manh Tho.