Date:      Mon, 26 Dec 2005 15:59:44 GMT
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        rsogutlu@hotmail.com, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org, remko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/80433: write failure on transfer!

Synopsis: write failure on transfer!

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 26 15:57:45 UTC 2005
State-Changed-Why:
No feedback had been given , nor is it anyclear at all what
the actual problem is.  I can imagine that this is because
a corrupted CD, a FTP transfer that got stuck, or many
other different things that could have occurred.

I advice the submitter to try installing FreeBSD 6.0
with a fresh CD and see whether the problem still
persists. In that case please get back to me so that
we can clarify the issue and we will be able to look
into the problem.

But as long that is not the case, close the PR

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Dec 26 15:57:45 UTC 2005
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Assign the PR to me, feedback will be appriciated and will be
handled by me upon recieving.