Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 1997 13:04:21 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        don@partsnow.com
Subject:   Remote and Voice control

Project Ideas:
IR controlller

IR controller the Active Home X10 Model JR20A can be be used without
any software mods because it uses the microsoft mouse protocol.
In order to enable the rest of the functions we need figure out
the mouse events -- this can be accomplished by compiling moused
with the debug version and monitoring the mouse events for each
button . Next is to map the various mouse events to X events.

Voice Control

Don if you or anyone has a good pointer to limited voice control
lets hear it .

----

Currently, I am working a device driver for S3 Sonic Vibes PCI audio sound
controller and helping Petri for an rtp to mtv glue logic.

Accumulated time for my tasks is about a month or so.

	Tnks!
	Amancio