Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 95 17:33:16 -0700
From:      Deborah Bennett <deborah@gallifrey.microunity.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   The FreeBSD Handbook, Chapter 5 (Reconfiguring the Kernel)

I would like to contribute at least a start to this chapter.
I am about to review the procedure (which I have done before)
and write some scripts anyway, and I'm pretty good at documenting
this kind of stuff, and I've done it before (internal how-to documents
at Sun when I was there).

Do you have any sort of template format or suggested format, or should
I just start writing text files? I can do html or straight text.
TeXinfo is beyond me. But I would like to help.

-deborah bennett
--
Deborah Gronke Bennett 	(WD5HJH) 	kernel and device drivers engineer
deborah@microunity.com			(408)-734-8100