Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:17:58 +0100
From:      Jakub Siroky <jakob@dev.citybikes.cz>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic when copying to ext2fs

I have tried these options in the config, but with same results
(unstoppable dump and crash):

makeoptions DEBUG=-g
options         WITNESS
options         WITNESS_KDB
options         KDB
options         KDB_TRACE
options         DIAGNOSTIC
options KDB
options DDB
options GDB
options     INVARIANTS
options     INVARIANT_SUPPORT
options     DEBUG_LOCKS
options     DEBUG_VFS_LOCKS

I haven't tried debugging via serial port, however.

And the problem can be reproduced on ext2fs volume of any size.

Next step would be original GENERIC config.

Jakub