Date:      Sun, 16 Jun 2002 10:50:06 -0400
From:      "Jon Larssen" <jonlarssen@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thank you FreeBSD guys & gals!

Hi there,

Now that 4.6-RELEASE is officially out, I'd like to take this opportunity to
thank all the people involved in maintaining everything related to FreeBSD:
the committers, the release engineers, the core team; in fact * enginneers:
from sources to documentation to port maintainers. I won't go into names
because there're quite a few; besides, you know who you are :)

I "discovered" FreeBSD only very recently, around february 2001, when
someone gave me a 4.2 disc. Now, it has become my server of choice. And
that's only because the high level of quality that you guys maintain.

And last but not least, I'd like to thank this list, which has proven very
useful for me. I just hope that some day I'd be able to help others like you
have helped me.

A big deep fat thank you :)
Jon.

PS. As you may have discovered (1) I'm very bad at thanking, and (2) english
is not my first language. However, I hope that my feelings got through.