Date:      Sun, 2 May 2010 09:50:00 -0700
From:      Robert <traveling08@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        carmel_ny@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: xfce4 and xorg-7.5

On Sun, 02 May 2010 12:30:39 -0400
Carmel <carmel_ny@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 02 May 2010 11:13:37 -0400 Carmel <carmel_ny@hotmail.com>
> articulated:
>
> > On Sun, 2 May 2010 07:39:05 -0600 (MDT) Warren Block
> > <wblock@wonkity.com> articulated:

My problem is different from these. I updated two separate systems
today. One of them is AMD64 and XFCE4 seems to work fine but when I try
to launch gnumeric, gthumb or K3B XFCe4 crashes. I tried rebuilding
gnumeric with make deinstall and then make install clean to no avail.

My other system is an i386 and these applications work just fine.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Robert