Date:      Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:58:32 +0100
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        "Gunnar Flygt" <flygt@sr.se>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.4 Resolver bug?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gunnar Flygt" <flygt@sr.se>

> This is what I get on a machine that also has 127.0.0.1 in the
> resolv.conf
>
> $ nslookup 85.236.100.78
> Server:  localhost.sr.se
> Address:  127.0.0.1
>
> *** localhost.sr.se can't find 85.236.100.78: Non-existent host/domain

Clearly I needed a cup on coffee this morning, some muppet had
actually put the following in resolv.conf:
nameserver localhost
So although there is an issue there ( invalid entry should have just been
ignored ) its safe say its not a major issue :)

    Steve

or return the E.mail to postmaster@multiplay.co.uk.