Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:11:52 +0100
From:      Juan Rodriguez <juan.fco.rodriguez@gmail.com>
To:        c0ldbyte <c0ldbyte@myrealbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.3 hangs on high network load

Hello again,

I've cvsup'ed the kernel sources a few hours ago (RELENG_5),
and I've recompiled.

Now I cannot boot, it gives me "kernel panic" when booting on
"rlphy0"....this is really very annoying. I'm at work now,
I cannot give you more details...it took me 4 hours to
recompile the kernel, so Im not willing to do this again,
if you are really interested in debugging, I will
need your collaboration, I can give you an account
on my system if you want to.

thanks