Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:16:44 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Chris Browne <chris@mansfield.net.au>
Cc:        "'freebsd-doc@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PPP Primer

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 07:32:58PM +1000, Chris Browne wrote:
> A couple of weeks ago there was a tutorial by Steve Sims titled Pedantic
> PPP Primer.
>
> This has been removed from the tutorials and a search comes up empty handed.
>
> Where can I find this tutorial?

Mea culpa.  It got lost in the midst of a reorganisation we had recently,
and wasn't converted properly.  I've just dropped everything to get it
converted, and I'll be committing the new version very shortly.  Expect to
see it back on the website in 24 hours or so.

Sorry about that.

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>