Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:35:26 +0100
From:      foobar <foobar2k@gmx.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   OpenGL Racing Game Port

The opengl racing game which is maintained by me has been added to the
freebsd games section of ports.
I do not think the game is at all playable at the moment, but it is
fully up to you if you keep it listed.
I am requesting though, that the link to the sources (currently listed
on http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/pds.cgi?ports/games/race as
ftp://users.freebsd.org.uk/pub/foobar2k/race-0.5.tar.bz2 be changed to
the official link to the sources, to allow me to better track the downloads.
The official link is http://projectz.ath.cx/file.php?id=1
Please update your records if necessary.
Thank you
- foobar