Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2010 00:06:32 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtualbox Networking Issues
References:  <AANLkTimVK-wuJHYgKrSDvZqUX0bzvCxvqNxMlhu7WFNG@mail.gmail.com> <D115453F-CB7C-4A51-94F7-08A6DBABE3FA@elvandar.org> <AANLkTil4n8KvCdsyZA2bv2H3xBBNiEikrBHT34cNQkzR@mail.gmail.com> <74457244-1BEF-473F-AF6B-7E16E852E1FD@elvandar.org> <AANLkTinK-xGRUltpCqlRt7Q2gqQ8NJ7taxhwFhZNeRNv@mail.gmail.com> <ACB9A9BD-06EF-4B03-B249-9E625D597C34@elvandar.org> <AANLkTik6BUufRlyTCMCTiYe5Rliaf6PO3XSPzdCFT-gN@mail.gmail.com>

On Jul 16, 2010, at 12:05 AM, Chris Maness wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org> =
wrote:
>> On Jul 15, 2010, at 11:57 PM, Chris Maness wrote:
>>=20
>>> I tried the second Intel adapter in the list and it worked under =
bridge mode.
>>=20
>>=20
>> This is really unsatisfying, can you generate an ifconfig -a and =
report it back so that we can see what you did?
>> did you assign multiple interfaces to the machine? are they all =
bridged or?
>>=20
>> I want to make sure that others can learn from this, and that is only =
possible when you shed a little light on the
>> things that you did and what caused problems. would you be able to =
help us with that?
>>=20
>> --
>> /"\   Best regards,                        | remko@FreeBSD.org
>> \ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko@EFnet
>> X    http://www.evilcoder.org/    |
>> / \   ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Against HTML Mail and News
>>=20
>>=20
>=20
> Yes, I will give a more detailed blow by blow a little latter on.  I
> am on baby duty right now ;o)
>=20
> Chris

OK that is a fair excuse :) goodluck with that and please tell us what =
you did and how you did resolve it. It's one of the strenghts
of email archives, if people hit the search string they might be able to =
see how you resolved it, and thank you for it later :)

Cheerio