Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Cappuccio <chris@dqc.org>
To:        Roy Bettle <rbettle@criterion-group.com>
Cc:        John Horn <jhorn1@desperate.ci.tucson.az.us>, misc@openbsd.org, "Questions List FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Microsoft ask users to crack win2000 site (fwd)

This test really isn't much of a security test anyways.
There's a lot more to security then just being able to get in
Shit, you could probably secure an IRIX box enough to withstand these kinds
of attacks..

--
Corporations are not evil. That kind of anthropomorphism is inappropriate.
Corporations are too stupid to be evil, only people can be that.  -jwz