Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:56:51 -0800
From:      "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Jamie Clark <jamie@erinet.com>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Q: Opinions on which Tape Drive to Buy?

>Michael L. VanLoon writes:

>> Did you check out the tape support section?
>> Try http://www.seagate.com/support/tape/tapeinfo/w4m_med.shtml

>Now how in the world did you find that? Did you start at
>http://www.seagate.com/ ? Just now I popped off w4m_med.shtml from the
>URL and found myself on already-explored territory and no way to follow
>links to get to where you found.

Yeah, I started at the home page.  But I have been looking for several
days, because I was considering a refurbished DDS-3 drive (which I
bought).

I stated at the home page, went to tapes, tape support, etc.  That
info came off the DAT FAQ page, I believe.

  Michael L. VanLoon    mvanloon@exmsft.com    michaelv@MindBender.serv.net
      Contract software development for Windows NT, Windows 95 and Unix.
             Windows NT and Unix server development in C++ and C.