Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 1998 09:30:05 +0800 (MYT)
From:      Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: P-n-P

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Bryan Mann wrote:

> business asks if the user wants to launch FreeBSD/X.  If they select yes
> then run a special just installed bootpico.exe, if they select no then

could fbsdboot.exe from the install CD be used here ?

p.s. i've _never_ used fbsdboot.exe but from what i understand, it boots
a freebsd kernel from within DOS.

btw, has anyone had trouble using the build scripts from picoBSD 2.2.5 ?
Andrew Ma says he's got a problem, but i cant seem to duplicate it. i'm
guessing it's a slight difference in sources, but cant really confirm.

Regards,                        /\_/\   "All dogs go to heaven."
dinesh@alphaque.com             (0 0)
|for a in past present future; do                                     |
| for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do |
| echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b."|
|done; done                                                           |