Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:27:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@nwlink.com>
To:        Matt Bettinger <mattb@finsyn.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: cool shell?

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Matt Bettinger wrote:

> WTH?

I'll tell you WTH!

In recognition of my skillz during a long stint as a -question answerer,
Jordan has granted me full authority to attract "peeps" with promises of
not-shell accounts.

Bow before me peeps!  And beg for your shell! ::psyche::

No really, here is your shell...

FreeBSD/i386 (server.highperformance.net) (ttyp0)

login: luser
password: *****

FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE (SERVER) #2: Thu Sep 14 16:13:35 PDT 2000

Welcome to NOT YOUR FreeBSD!  Before seeking technical support pay homage
to the not-shell overlord!
^D

Muahahahaha!

Thank you,