Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:41:50 +0300
From:      Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ROUTETABLES & IPv6?

--Apple-Mail-12--241651228

Hi,

On 2010-9-22, at 14:31, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010, Lars Eggert wrote:
>> The ipfw "fwd" command also doesn't do IPv6;
>=20
> Hmm, that could possibly be fixed.  Not sure it's a good idea in
> general, but ...

I'd be happy to test patches.

>> "setfib" was my alternative hope. And pf, which I tried, freezes the =
box once in a blue moon...)
>=20
> Where you able to get any debug information on the "freeze"?

No. There were never any panic messages, the machine just locks up =
solid. The problem only occurs once every few weeks. I suspect pf =
because switching from ipfw to pf was really the only change I made to =
the kernel config in a long time. We'll see if going back to ipfw fixes =
this.

Lars=

--Apple-Mail-12--241651228--