Date:      Mon, 04 Nov 1996 13:11:21 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        se@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        dyson@FreeBSD.org, current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible SCSI instability coming to a current near you.

>But I had to disable tagged command queues, since I did
>not have the time to make them work in the new framework.
>(Its not a problem with Justins code, just an integration
>problem in the NCR driver, and I will look into this as
>soon as I have a few free hours to spend ...)
>
>Regards, STefan

I fixed the tagged queueing problem in the NCR driver with an interface
change I had planned to make for quite some time.  You'll have the chance
to verify it latetr tonight. 8-)

BTW, I added some XXX comments in the driver to document places where
some of the new features of the generic SCSI layer could be utilized.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations